IN STOCK NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME! (Ships from California)
- N95 NIOSH Certification Approved (TC-84A-5411) Particulate Respirator PFE ≥ 95%filter efficiency level, effective against particulate aerosols free from oil; time use restrictions apply
- CDC – Certified Equipment List Approval, FDA cleared surgical respirator
- Easy Breathing & Speaking
- Helps Protect Against Certain Airborne Particles
- Material: 5-ply, PP non woven, with melt blown filtration layer
- These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
- These masks are intended to be used for protection against solids, such as those from minerals,coal,iron ore,flour and certain other substances.They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface,also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide proper fit.
- Exhalation Valve Type: No
- Respirator Type: Cup
- 20pcs per package
- Respirator Size: 5.4" x 4.9" /13.7cm x 12.5cm
- Size: Large
- Due to sanitary/health reasons, masks are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
- These masks aren’t going to fully protect you from coronavirus. You should still be practicing social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others in public and frequently washing your hands for 20 seconds each time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.